Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Are you hard to train...I am learning new things, so can you..

Dove Crosswell's Dog training

If this guy's tactics don't work, I don't know what to tell you. You are probably a self-willed dog! Ha. But, it is better to make your owner happy...leads to more treats and rides in the car!

I am still waiting on my owner to finish work, but just wanted to drop a line to all my pals out there. I am hoping that they will take me to see "Marley and I" at the drive-in. I am probably only daydreaming, though...I bark at everyone around and would get us thrown out!!! (That is the thing my owner and I am working on. I am very self-willed about barking at folks...it is my job!)

Well I got to run and go corral Prissy...chat later. Be sure to check out Dave Crosswell. You will enjoy it and so will your owner!

No comments:

Shamu's Movie