Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Waiting on the mail lady....

I don't know about you, but the highlight of my day is running and barking at the mail lady. I see her cross on the other side of the street first. I know within a few minutes she will be coming to my house. (My owners friend sometimes sends me treats in the mail, wonder if I will get one today??? I can't wait to see!) I will bark at that mail lady all the way around the corner every day. Sometimes she just looks at me and smiles. She is nice, but she is still a mail lady...so you know me...I have to bark to make sure she keeps going!Don't want them stopping on my turf for too long. Oh well, here she comes...I am trying to teach this new pup the tricks about barking at her. She is a slow learner, but she is getting the hang of it!Gotta run...talk to you later!

No comments:

Shamu's Movie