Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Oh boy...now it is my chance to make my new year resolutions. Lets see..I vow to get more treats, take a car ride weekly, get rid of Prissy...okay, well maybe I will miss a little her when her owner picks her up...but don't tell her, she will get a big head. I will try not to panic when someone shoots off fireworks around here...but I will still bark and let my owner know!! I hate those things, they scare me! (But I wouldn't admit it to the people shooting them off! Would ruin my reputation!)

I have to run now. Going to go play outside and run up and down the fence with the neighbors dog. Feel free to check out some interesting sites I found. Since I am part Border Collie and part Australian Shepherd...I located some info so you can learn more about me. Plus, I kind of look like the collie (black and white one) on the site. I will look up more info on Australian Shepherds to add later. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Shamu's Movie