Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Animals as Friends: Imir and Stassi,rottweiler-family in photos

Animals as Friends: Imir and Stassi,rottweiler-family in photos

I thought I would add this link for my readers...since Prissy is part rottweiler. She does look simular to these cute puppies. She was about 3 or 4 months old when she strolled onto our property. Of course, I am a sucker for animals...so needless to say, she is still with us...until her new adoptive dad comes and picks her up, anyway. She will then be moving to Missouri with him. She will also be taking "her" cat, "Sugar Foot" with her. I will try to get them to get together for a photo before that happens and share it with you.

1 comment:

Liudmila said...

Thank you very much. I add your blog to my blog friends-blogroll. Hope we remain in touch and come to visit and comment one other.

Shamu's Movie