Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Spydog at your service

I must admit I am a very nosy dog. I spy on everything going on in my neighborhood and in my house. Don't even mention when I get to go for rides!(I live to bark at everyone) I am very persistent in letting my owner know if someone has done something wrong...like Prissy or the cat. I immediately go to her and give kisses, grab her hand, or jump in her lap...whatever it takes. I feel it is my job to make sure no animal gets away with things I didn't, or can't, get away with. You know...like getting into the trash, knocking things over, etc. Anyway, if you are a nosy dog, too...leave me a message and share your story!

No comments:

Shamu's Movie