Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaguaration day is here!

It is finally here...the day millions of humans have been waiting on. My concern is that there are so many humans going to be in Washington, that the police may not have enough help. They should have gathered up all of us border collies and Australian shepherds to assist. We could keep everyone corralled where they want them to stay!If anyone were to get out of order, we are good at getting them back into place with the group...even if nibbling at their heels were required.We live to keep order in the masses!But, alas...they didn't invite the dogs.(well, maybe a few german shepherds...)

I really am glad I am not there, though...I am not too tall and wouldn't be able to see all of the festivities like I will be able to from home with my mom. We will be watching some of it on tv in the warmth of our home and munching on some food! Hope all of those people have fun and stay warm there, too!It should be exciting!

1 comment:

Mason Dixie said...

You are right they should have used you guys to corral all those folks. My Aunt A and Uncle G are there, crazy humans. Happy watching.

Shamu's Movie