Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Cats are crazy!

I wasn't decided on what to write today, until I started noticing the cat. She had jumped into my owner's lap while she was on the computer. My owner was playing a game on line (Yahoo-Bouncing Balls) and the cat started swatting at the screen and kept trying to grab the pointer! Don't cats know that you can't reach through that screen??? Duh!

Now don't get me wrong...I have been known to jump my big self up into her lap while they are on the computer, too. However, I have NEVER swatted at the screen! Usually I am just wanting a hug, or more water, or something like that....or it is time for them to stop working and come play with me!! Frisbee time!!! (Too cold for that today...I wish it were Spring!!!)

Anyway, cats sure are funny. One minute they ignore you, the next they are trying to grab your tail, and now add swatting at the computer screen! I just don't understand cats!Do you?

I did notice online today a place I would like to go visit...they have a dog beach! Check out the cute photos at this site: "http://www.sandiegodogbeach.com/"..be sure and tell them Shamu @ "http://uought2badog.blogspot.com/" sent you!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am pretty sure Sophie has the same opinion of our cat! lol! Elora (the cat) often swats at the mouse pointer flying across the screen. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! My cat loves sitting in front of the screen chasing the cursor too! =)

Mason Dixie said...

Cats are pretty crazy. Thanks for stopping by. Nice to meet you =)

Shamu's Movie