Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Great day today...

Sorry so late to post. I had my owner sign up for some blog sharing space. She signed up with Blog Explosion, so once it is active, more pet owners will see my blog! I will also share some blogs with you on my site that are interesting from there! I can't wait!!! Looked like some pretty interesting ones were on there.

Today is a pretty nice day. Still a little cold, but I will get to go outside and play frisbee later. No rain today...woohoo!!! I just love to show off in front of the neighbor's german shepherd. He doesn't get to play very much. His owner doesn't really play anything with him. He is always at the fence watching us. We have this little game we play together, Prissy is even joining me now. We bark at each other and then start racing down the fenceline. I have an advantage, though...nothing is in my way to the back fence! He, unfortunately, runs smack into a little building and can't go all the way back. Tickles me every time we run...you think he would learn that I win everytime.

Well, have to run outside for now...almost time for the mail lady and you know I can't miss barking at them! Have a great day and check back often. If you have any suggestions for my sight, things you would like to see, questions, or comments, feel free to leave them!

No comments:

Shamu's Movie