Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

From 80 to 36 in a night...brrr

Our weather is very strange. Yesterday it was 80 degrees with lots of sunshine. Today it is now 36 degrees and no sunshine. Glad I got outside yesterday and played!Somehow I don't think my mom will want to go outside too much today! Like they always say, "If you don't like the weather in Texas, wait a day and it will change." So true today!

Here's to hoping the weather will warm up again quickly! Hope your weather is good wherever you are! Have a good day and I will chat later.

1 comment:

Mason Dixie said...

We had sun yesterday and saw grass for the first time in forever, and woke up today to snow again!!! Love the weather =)

Shamu's Movie