Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Too cold to type!!!

My owner says it is too cold to type today! I think the weather is fine...of course, I have fur. I don't understand the rituals humans go through just to go outside in the cold...I mean, I don't put on any extra clothing, why do they have to??? It is funny seeing them all bundled up...makes it a little harder for them to play, if you ask me! I prefer to wear the fur God gave me...no scarves for me anymore!

Did I mention that when my owner saw my picture for the first time, I had a scarf on? The ladies at the shelter had put one on me. First and last time I wore one. Now, I don't know if that is the reason my owner picked me, but I am glad she did! I am also glad she doesn't dress me up in those anymore! Not my thing, however I am fine if others want to do that. I think I look pretty good without anything added! What do you think???

Oh, well...have a good evening and try to stay warm everyone!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sophie is with you Shamu....no accessories, please! (unless you count a toy in her mouth an accessory...then bring them on!) :)

Shamu's Movie