Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hope your New Year is going well!

Hello! I had a terrific day yesterday. My neighbors had company and they were cooking in a pit in the ground. I got to watch all of the action first hand...well through the fence anyway. Sure smelled good, whatever they were cooking. I didn't get any, so don't know how it tasted. My old neighbors used to pitch me their bones and leftovers when they cooked out...ah the good old days...kindof miss them. But, these people are real nice to me...so guess I won't harass them too much. I especially like their little boy, he plays frisbee with me over the fence sometimes. I will even sit for him every once in a while...nice little boy.

Someone threw a soccer ball over the fence yesterday. Prissy promptly proceeded to bite holes all in it. At least my owner knew it wasn't me this time...I was inside with them when it happened. Oh well...it was in our yard, fair game! No one came to claim it, so don' t know whose it was. Usually the little boy next door will come and get my owner when they throw a ball across accidently...so must have been the kids behind our yard.???

Anyway, hope you have a great day! Got to go play awhile, chat later.

No comments:

Shamu's Movie