Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Weekend fun!

Hello, everyone~TGIF!!! I am having a blast playing outside! Little windy, but helps my frisbees go further! I have been checking out some websites I want to share with you soon. One is a rescue place here in TX. I know about being in a shelter all too well! My owner got me from a shelter about 6 or 7 years ago. The shelter people actually gave me my name, "Shamu", because of how much food I ate even back then! (My owner decided to keep that name, she thought it was appropriate, too.) I suppose it fits in other ways; I am fun to watch, I play frisbee(...okay, not in the water like the other Shamu), and I still eat alot! Of course, Prissy is about to catch up with me on the eating part! Anyway, as soon as I receive the okay, I am going to add a link to the rescue site. Check them out and help if you can. Us mixed breeds are really terrific dogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Very creative and fun. Love the doggie :)

Shamu's Movie