Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Fourth of July

This is the weekend to celebrate for humans, I on the other hand do not particularly enjoy fireworks. Scares the bark right out of me!!! People around here can get crazy with those fireworks. We live in town..so they are not supposed to shoot them off here, but they continue to do it. Mom likes watching them for some reason??? I don't understand why we have to stand outside with a water hose hooked up when they start shooting those chaser things? I jumped up on Mom last year and almost knocked her over trying to get her back inside to safety! She says it has something to do with our house being wood....??? They did start a fire in the neighbor's yard last year with those things, so I guess that has something to do with it, too. So, if you enjoy loud bangs and flashes, have fun...I will be inside!!! (unless Mom goes outside...ugh!)

No comments:

Shamu's Movie