Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This is wrong on so many levels!

I was checking out some websites and you will not believe what I saw... just look at this injustice..."Halle Berry hugging an imposter!!!!" I AM THE REAL SHAMU...how dare that imposter take my hugs!!! (They are much bigger than I am, so guess I won't raise too much of a ruckus with them...don't think mom is big enough to protect me from that animal! Also, don't want to be that animal's lunch!) But, come on...you have to admit, I am much cuter, softer, and not soaking wet. (Okay, sometimes I am soaking wet...but that is beside the point.) Well, she just doesn't know what she missed.

No comments:

Shamu's Movie