Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Evening walk...

We went out for an evening walk (mom says I "drag", not walk.) I really am trying to do better, but I just can't help being excited with life! I have to check out everything and mark every bush so other dogs know that I was there. I did real good this time, though...I didn't bark at anyone, or any cars tonight! I am so proud of myself!!! I even got mom to grin by being so good. (She hasn't grinned a lot lately because of my whining all day! I just can't seem to help myself. I know mom will be glad when Prissy is out of heat!) The cats were all waiting at the door for my return. I can't believe they missed me so much. Okay, maybe it was mom they missed, cause they took off when I came in the door first. Anyway, have a great night and I will talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Glad to hear you had a good walk! Sophie and I can appreciate that...since the leash is not her favorite!! :)

Shamu's Movie