Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No curbside kissing allowed...


Wonder if you can take your pets and kiss them goodbye at the station? They aren't on the sign...

"http://blogs.abcnews.com/worldview/2009/02/no-kissing-allo.html"

Maybe I should show this sign to Prissy about no kissing?( She doesn't know what a curb is... Bricks could be a curb for all she knows!) Then I would have to get my mom to change my main picture on my blog. Oh well, guess I won't tell her...for now.

3 comments:

Nibbles Treats said...

Apparently licking is still allowed.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

uought2b.a.dog said...

I guess it is! lol

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

LOL ... funny sign.

Holly & Zac...XX

Shamu's Movie