Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Rainy Monday interferes with my fun...

Hello, everyone. Guess we are kind of boring lately. I had a lot of fun the other day, mom took me riding around in the truck. Of course, I ride up front...I think I am human. Anyway, I think my mom was mainly trying to get me to get my mind off of Prissy and to stop whining. At any rate, I had fun! I love riding as much as I love to play frisbee. I won't be getting to do any of that today because it is raining. Mom doesn't let me get in the truck when it is wet outside. She also doesn't play frisbee when it rains...I tend to jump up on her in my excitement, so she gets all muddy doing that, too. We have too many large trees in the back and not a lot of grass can grow because of the shade, hence mud. At least she did get to rake up some leaves yesterday while it was nice. I love jumping in the piles of leaves...at least until she stops me. Woof! Woof!

Hope everyone is having a great day and is staying nice and cozy!

1 comment:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Well just hope for a sunny day tomorrow. It is going to rain here soon. Believe it or not ... Thunderstroms! Woof! Sugar

Shamu's Movie