Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New day, new friends

Hello, everyone! It is a beautiful day today! All of the bad storms are gone and the sun is once again shining brightly. I even got to go for another ride with my mom a few minutes ago. I love that!

I met some awesome friends today, too! I signed up with "http://www.scottyfriends.ning.com"-they tell you everything about scotties that you could ever want to know. There are some great humans on this site, too! They allowed me to join, so they must be awesome...since we all know I am not a scottie. (Not to mention, I already made several friends and have only signed up today!!! How cool!!!) Check them out!

No comments:

Shamu's Movie