Paws and sign the guestbook:(Humans w/o pets welcome to sign, too!)

I have personally received pay from this company for surveys:

Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pampering Pets Texas Style!

This is a great idea!If there were enough people in my area who would do this, it would be a great business to start! I live outside Dallas a little, so most people here do their own pampering of their pets. But, check this site out....too cool! This would work great for me...since I am not too fond of being around strangers...

"http://www.poshpetsmobile.com/"

2 comments:

Nibbles Treats said...

We have a company that does the same thing in our area too. Wouldn't it be fun to hijack the van? Roadtrip! Think of the adventures we would have!

We are baaaadddd dogs!
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

uought2b.a.dog said...

LOL...very bad dogs...but would be fun!

Shamu's Movie